About our The Best Daddy Ever Car Set small gift box
- 4 beautifully hand-iced biscuits
- Option to have FREE personalised message on the star biscuits (please add short message at checkout - max. 2 words)
- Flavour - the predominant ingredients are honey and a mixture of spice giving them a relatively soft texture and sweet aftertaste
- Presented in our timeless white box with coordinating ribbon and gift tag (measurements of the box 15.9cm x 14.8cm x 3.2cm, weighs approx. 160g)
- Great to be sent directly to the recipient – just add a FREE message card at checkout
- Securely packaged to keep them safe in the post
Based on an old original family recipe, the predominant ingredients are honey and a mixture of spice giving them a relatively soft texture and sweet aftertaste.
Biscuit: plain flour (wheat flour containing gluten), sugar, honey, egg, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon spice, cocoa powder, mixed spice (cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, fennel, anise, new spice, nutmeg, badian). Packed on premises that handles celery, mustard, milk, sesame seeds, soya and products containing gluten.
White Icing: icing sugar, egg whites
Coloured Icing: icing sugar, egg whites, food colours*
*Your biscuit collection may contain some of the following: E129, E124, E122, E104, E110, E133, E155, E153, E102, some of which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see the ingredients in bold above. Our honey biscuits are made in a kitchen that handles nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Storage and shelf life
As honey is a natural preservative they keep fresh for at least 3 months from date of purchase if stored in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
All of our honey biscuits are handmade and hand-iced and therefore some small variations in colour and design may be in each box.
Bespoke orders are welcome, so please get in touch if you have specific requirements or questions on large orders.
All of our biscuits are carefully wrapped in recyclable transparent bags and then packaged in our white timeless gift boxes. Our gift boxes are recyclable and biodegradable except for our magnetic luxe boxes which are recyclable only when magnets are removed. Each individual biscuit is attached to the box to stop them from moving around during transit and causing any damage to your order. The gift boxes are then wrapped in tissue paper and placed in cardboard postal boxes with a ‘fragile’ label. Delivery cost to the same address is calculated on the combined weight of all collections ordered.
FREE Local Delivery in Bath – enter code BATHFREE at checkout• Minimum order £15
UK DeliveryPlease note that most items are available for immediate delivery, however some biscuits require up to 10 working days before being dispatched. This is displayed clearly against each item. Delivery cost to the same address is calculated on the combined weight of all collections ordered.
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 situation, Royal Mail have advised us that First Class items can take up to 10 working days to be delivered, however the majority do arrive on time.
Royal Mail 1st Class (up to 1kg) £ 2.95
• Aim to deliver the next working day including Saturday if ordered before 11am• Untracked delivery service
Premium courier (up to 5kg) - £ 4.50
• Next day delivery if ordered before 11am (not guaranteed)• Delivered Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays or public holidays) • Orders placed on Friday (after 11am), Saturday or Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday • Requires a signature upon delivery
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 situation, some deliveries are taking longer than expected.Europe Delivery (up to 250g) - £5.35 Europe Delivery (up to 1kg) - £9.53 Europe delivery (up to 2kg) – £12.52 • Delivery between 3-5 working days from dispatch • Signature on delivery • Not trackable